Information We Collect
Personal Information: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us voluntarily. We may also collect information from affiliates and subsidiaries; from third parties, service providers, and our business partners; and from marketing/advertising agencies, analytics firms, social networks, operating systems and platforms.
Usage Data: We may collect data about how you use our Website, such as your browsing patterns and interactions.
How We Use Your Information
To provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
To personalize your experience and understand your needs.
To respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
To send you promotional materials or other communications (you can opt-out at any time).
To monitor and analyze usage patterns and trends.
Disclosure of Your Information
Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party companies or individuals that help us provide our Services.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to valid legal requests.
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. You can also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us.
Residents of certain U.S. states may have additional rights under applicable privacy laws, subject to certain limitations and exceptions. These rights may include:
• Right to Access. To confirm whether we are processing your personal data and to access such personal data and obtain a copy of the personal data in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format.
• Right to Correct. To correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
• Right to Delete. To delete personal data provided to or obtained about you.
• Rights to Opt-Out. To opt out of certain types of processing, including:
- if applicable, to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
- to opt out of our use of their personal information for purposes of targeted advertising.
- If applicable, to opt out of our processing of personal information for purposes of making decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
• Right to Appeal. If we deny your request, you may appeal our decision by contacting us at the contact information provided below.
You may submit a request to exercise your applicable state privacy rights by contacting using the contact information provided below.
For California Residents. This section of the Policy provides additional information for California residents and describes our information practices pursuant to applicable California privacy laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). To the extent you are a resident of California, and we collect “personal information” subject to CCPA, contact us for those categories of information that may be collected by us. This section does not address or apply to our handling of our handling of publicly available information or personal information that is otherwise exempt under the CCPA.
Honor the Gift’s Services are not directed toward children under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that personal information has been collected on the Services from persons under the age of 13 in violation of applicable law, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are parent or legal guardian and believe we have collected your child’s information in violation of applicable law, please contact us using the contact information below.
We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information and maintain data security. However, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone or re-use the same password on different services.